Moscato Lemonade Recipe
This past weekend I had a little dinner party at my house and in celebration of spring, I created this moscato lemonade recipe.
First off, it’s so easy. Second, it was a crowd favorite – even with the guys!
I was inspired by this cute mason jar drink dispenser that I picked up at Reasor’s. They have these tables set up around their store with really cute home decor. This was totally affordable at $19.99! So I perused the store to come up with something to go in it. Ha!
Moscato Lemonade Ingredients
- Cupcake Moscato d’Asti – So I decided to make this a sparkling moscato oand picked up a Cupcake brand Moscato d’Asti so that it would have a bubbly texture to it.
- 2 Cans of Minute Maid Lemonade. One of the cans you will actually make lemonade with water and the concentrate. The other you will just pour directly into the container.
- One two-liter of Ginger Ale.
- Mint leaves – these from ScissorTail Farms were amazing and so, so fresh!
- Frozen Raspberries (not pictured). I just took a container of raspberries, cleaned them and threw them in the freezer to act as ice
This whole recipe is super easy – just make up one container of lemonade (basically one concentrate with four cans of water) and pour it into the larger container. Then add the other can of concentrate, gingerale and bottle of wine and stir. If you want yours more “punchy” add another bottle of wine! Top it with the raspberries and fresh mint and you have a perfect refreshing spring drink!
Want to see more recipes? Check them all out here.
Like this post? Hover on the image below and click “save” to pin it to Pinterest! You can also click here to follow all of my boards! I pin all of my posts and some of my favorite inspirations throughout the week.