Valentine’s Gift Ideas for Women
I always love to peruse gift guides, so I wanted to put together this post on Valentine’s Gift Ideas for Women. If you would like to see one for men or kids, just leave a comment below!
- 36 Pack of Assorted Greeting Cards: Last summer I put together a birthday kit of assorted cards for my friend’s birthday. Someone commented on my post that Amazon sold them in bulk and at $9.99 for 36, this would be a great thing to have on hand for all occasions.
- Tassel Earrings (and I just noticed I didn’t put a number by the Hand Lettering Journal – haaa! This is so me! Sorry! I will add it at the end!): These earrings are also under $10 and have pretty good reviews! I love the statement they make and the price point since they are so trendy!
- Polka Dot Tennis Shoes: I have a love affair with polka dots. They are seriously my most favorite thing ever. I have been dying for a pair of black and white tennis shoes and these had great reviews. Happy Valentine’s day to me?
- Rifle Paper Phone Case: My sister makes fun of my phone case constantly (and why are they so expensive?), so I have this cute one on my list! I love the pattern.
- Q&A a Day for Moms: I’ve talked about my love for my Q&A journal for my daughter and Mom’s One Line a Day journal for my son. This is one that prompts moms to tell their favorite things about themselves and their kids. My friend Iris got it for Christmas and loves it. It is next on my to buy list for my own journal!
- Birchbox: I’ve been a Birchbox member off and on and LOVE getting all of the samples in the mail. Right now they have a code for a 3-month subscription for $24 with the code BRAINCANDY. It has me thinking of signing up again!
- La Source Hand Therapy: I love this little tube of La Source to throw in my purse for lotion on the go! My friend Michelle sent me a container of one she got at Silver Dollar City that I am loving at home! I will share it soon!
- Chalkfull of Love Hand Lettering Book: I am obsessed with hand lettering but my handwriting is terrible. I have had my eye on this one since it has great ratings (and keeps showing up in my Facebook feed – ha!). Have you all tried it? I will keep you posted!
Let me know your favorite gifts for women! I love fun things!
The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.